Manage the planning, development, and execution of email campaigns for multiple brands, including segmented campaigns and triggered events (welcome email series, cart abandonment, etc.). Manage the planning, development, and execution of email campaigns for multiple brands, including segmented campaigns and triggered events (welcome email series, cart abandonment, etc.).
Provide management visibility to reporting on how email campaigns are performing and have the flexibility to change strategy based on the changing business needs quickly. Provide insight into the design and copywriting of both HTML and text emails based on criteria developed by the marketing team. Knowledge of the principles for campaign management including, but not limited to, segmentation, planning, testing, lifecycles, and reporting.
A lead generation is a process which is achieved by a great content marketing strategy and promote our customer’s content on different websites, press release, etc. A good content marketing strategy helps you in:
- Generate quality leads
- Increase Web presence
- Brand building and brand awareness
- Implement community education and awareness email marketing strategy developed for the global retail channel
- Prepare analysis and run reports for marketing programs or proposals using our CRM tool and excel
- Develop campaigns to drive traffic to our retail chain and continually test and optimize programs
- Develop email strategies to drive consistently boost open and click-thru rates and revenue
- Develop functional & actionable knowledge of email marketing, assessing our email creatives to ensure messages are compliant with our email content policies
- Provide technical, operational support for the email platform, including development and data integration on the Salesforce platform
- Proactively identify opportunities to better leverage the email platform to support business objectives
- Evaluate and communicate test results and make recommendations for further enhancements
- Long term improvement focus, while maintaining flexibility in a rapidly changing work environment
- Develop working & actionable knowledge of email marketing best practices