In ParaSalesDox, Account-Based Marketing includes development, planning, and execution of key account marketing strategies that meet the brand needs and account-specific objectives. The role is expected to determine, recommend, and deliver long-term account marketing strategies as well as execute seasonal campaign support. Responsible for helping define how a particular plan can help an account add value to their business and inspire the interval of creative teams.
Creating content and messaging that works to achieve this by both utilizing existing brand campaign assets as well as advocating and delivering on account-specific needs.
Create a framework for Account Marketing process and programs. Oversee Account Marketing team ensure the team is creating applications that are targeted to and specialized to the support of key accounts, regional accounts, and speciality accounts. There are some essential qualities of Account Manager, which makes him/her different from others:
- Develop and manages training programs, materials, and schedule.
- Develops and implements a strategic framework for identifying, analyzing, and structuring co-marketing programs in support of the carrier’s device strategy.
- Require expert knowledge within a marketing field and the ability to integrate critical information from many diverse areas. Require extensive practical and industry knowledge.
- Support the sales organization by developing local collateral, including presentation materials, and executing carrier and dealer contracts.
- Develop strategies to target demographics such as age, culture, language, and geography.
- Consult with product management, sales, and internal/external organizations to develop and implement plans.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the advertising program through an analysis of responses and sales indicators.
- Conduct relevant reporting activities to measure the efficiency and commercial success, manage budgets and costs within agreed measures.
- Measures the effectiveness of the account activation plans ensuring execution with excellence visually and via sell out.
- Communication with internal suppliers to rollout the Account Mktg plan with success.
- Plans manage and implement short and long-range marketing plans and programs in conjunction with management.
Increase ParaSalesDox business and brand share in the country’s, getting active collaboration with the sales team. A good understanding of the technologies and platforms relevant to the delivery of eCommerce activities. Must have proven the ability to develop e-marketing tools and instruments.
Capabilities to understand various business cultures. Must have the ability to communicate a compelling vision, define a common cause, and build motivation.
Excellent in making relationship management and influencing skills.He/ She must have a strong analytical ability. Create a framework for Account Marketing process and programs. Oversee Account Marketing team ensure the team is creating applications that are targeted to and specialized to the support of key accounts, regional accounts, and speciality accounts.