Data Intelligence helps companies to expand their services or make an investment in other fields.
Data Intelligence is the ability to analyze the various forms of data in such a way that it will be easy to read by anyone either it will be a company executive or an average person.
It helps companies to expand their services or make an investment in other fields. The source needs from the teams and transforms them into actionable methodologies and analysis. Manage periodical business reporting of games, working across multiple teams to identify and present high-level analytics to key-stakeholders and executives.
Data Intelligence Analyst Collaborate with other analytic teams within the corporation. Manage periodical business reporting of games, working across multiple teams to identify and present high-level analytics to key-stakeholders and executives. Expertise in organizing and processing data into tax fixed asset registers is desirable. An inquiring mind was willing to learn new skills and working with teams acting both locally and internationally. Design, conduct, and execute on primary research, including customer interviews, focus groups, and large scale surveys to advertisers, consumers, and publishers. There is some important point which makes any data analyst unique other than Data analyst:
- Manipulate and analyze large data sets, using our proprietary Big data platform, SQL, Stats tools, and Excel to understand the competitive performance or analyze research survey results
- Strong knowledge of and proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Conducts investigations and writes comprehensive reports concerning suspected violations of company policy including those about theft, fraud, threats, and harassment
- Creates formal documentation and reports on all incidents by presenting clear, concise and factual statements that enable fair and relevant decisions to be made
- Develops and recommends action plans for resolution based investigation to Associate Director of Event Security and Investigations
- Independently leads special projects.
- Analyzes and evaluates trends relating to investigations and prohibited activities to be included in the annual report and “Best Practices Guide” for Investigators
- Makes recommendations to Manager regarding investigations and proposes action plans for case resolution and improved practices
- Demonstrates independent discretion and judgment in each investigation as relates to determining initial scope and depth of research required for the individual situation
- Conduct briefings and presentations of analytical findings and conclusions. Maintains operational oversight of and prepares detailed operating guidelines for employee travel related monitoring platforms.
Ability to utilize experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. I have proven track record of intelligence threat analyst experience in the government, law enforcement, military, or private sector. Experience as a member of a team of intelligence analysts focused on the development of in-depth business relevant intelligence assessments, threat trend analysis, and analyzing the specific threats posed by criminal organizations; non-state threat actors; extremists; transnational threats; and competitive intelligence targeting.
Work with multiple teams and resources in the bank including Enterprise Research & Analytics, Social Media, Security, Corporate Communications, Government Relations, and local market leaders to create a holistic assessment of the current and emerging industry and bank issues. Leverage data and institutional knowledge prioritize which topics need attention and planning. Once a problem has been approved for a management plan, these briefs provide all the background and help ensure that the team is aligned on scope, facts, stakeholders, etc.
Ensure that analysts/ investigators across the AML program are equipped with specific typology, emerging risk training that ensures quality and sound decisions are made through the investigation process. Developing strong relationships and partnerships with the lines of business, including IS&S, Legal, Senior Management (P&C, PCG, and CM), Technology Operations Heads and Executives to partner in the management of AML/TF risk.